May 20, 2012

Rose and Rochelle

For spring break my friend Rochelle flew out to visit me in Boston. I love this picture of us, from when we were first becoming friends as roommates during our London Study abroad.

Rochelle's famous "Smirk"

A few years later we went back to London so Rochelle could run the London marathon. Her first marathon, which she ran in under four hours. Pretty impressive huh?




Rochelle is smart, sassy, and the owner of the best gutteral laugh I've ever heard. She just finished law school a few weeks ago and is now studying to pass the bar. Congratulations Rochelle! For her visit we saw the Boston sights and then took a megabus to NYC and DC where we met up with Rose, another good friend from the BYU days. Rose enlightened and brightened our experience with good conversation and food for thought. It was so good to see her! Here are some pictures from our trip.

Mitchell Hurwitz's original "Banana stand" from
his youth.
At the top of the rock in NYC

At Walden Pond
My roomate Megan joined us. Love the reflection in this picture.  
The Jefferson Memorial
Rose and I on a bus in Georgetown

National Gallery in DC

Central Park

You should ride in this seat on a megabus at least once. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe I missed this post. I love and miss you! Thanks for the birthday wishes. You and I are going to talk soon!