May 31, 2012

Hayley and Tin Tin

For this blog, I want to give a shout out to two of my Boston friends. Hayley is a long time pal; we met in our study abroad in London in 2005. Several moves and degrees later, she is in Boston doing administrative work for an inner city school. Tin Tin also works at the same school as a teacher.

For Memorial day, we took a hike around middlesex falls together. As I shared things about my life and in turn listened to their stories, I couldn't help but be so grateful for these women and their friendship. When you tell someone about what you are going through, it is always nice to hear an empathetic "yeah, me too." It also doesn't hurt to stay up late watching youtube videos of This.


In short, they've been there.

1 comment:

TinTin said...

I love my bunny!