Mar 1, 2011

Mesa

 Recently I was in Arizona to attend the wedding nuptials for my adorable cousin Jenn. Jenn wore the prettiest princess dress and seemed soo happy to be married to her love Jp. It may have rained at the temple but it was absolutely gorgeous outside (Az usually gets like .5 days of rain per year, so we'll take it!). I ate a ton of fro yo (frozen yogurt) and had a blast catching up with family.


Melissa and I in the temple waiting room


Trying to take family pictures in the rain


The girls take shelter under the roof


I love this. My grandma, mom, and aunt pam


Jenn reaching out to us girls huddled
under the temple roof


So cute


Since when did May fro get yellow cake batter? Mamma like!


cousin chronicles; kristin, me, katelyn and tash. 

3 comments:

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

love the pictures Carrie! It was so good to see you and spend time together! Can't wait till we can do this again.

Francisca and Chris said...

Y'all looked really cute! Did Jen make her dress? It is so unique and gorgeous :)

Carrie said...

I know its gorgeous! She bought it in Utah or Arizona.