Feb 2, 2011

Snow Day!

Winter weather brought us 4 inches of snow last night. My boss just called to say don't come in because our office has no power. Only in NM could a little bit of snow do so much damage. So I'm blogging in bed and thinking about how I want to spend this precious free day! It doesn't hurt that I get to look at this out the windows:

My car 




I think I'm going to bake some bread and work on a little filmy project. There's also a possibility of snowball fight later on. What joy!

5 comments:

Haught Fudge said...

Can I come?

Kaitlin Hakes said...

Wow you guys got a ton of snow!!! How fun!

John and Melodie said...

How fun. We have about an inch of ice here. Not so fun to walk on. The whole town basically closed down. Lol. Las cruces never gets snow. Oh well you guys will be back in the 60's before you know it.

Marcus and Cami Bluth said...

Baking bread is a very good idea. Enjoy your snuggle day off!

Nassari Everett said...

crazy snow in NM!!!! perfect day for making yummy warm bread!! :)