Feb 7, 2011

Amis


About a month ago I traveled to Thousand Oaks, California to reunite with some friends from the BYU days. Leland and Tash were gracious enough to host all of us at Leland's parents house. We watched movies, ate delicious food and burned christmas trees on the cold and beautiful LA beach. 


Rochelle and I on the ride to the beach,
it was bit bumpy hence the blurrieness
 


Tash, Mimi, Gabe, Jacob and Leland
in the driver's seat



The beach provided plentiful ponder
moments


I call this the "Dawson's Creek" picture



Mimi skips rocks in front of the
sunset




Reunited: Four members of the orginial Flat 21 from
my 2005 study abroad. I love these girls!






Mimi being a pirate. Some things never change.



2 comments:

Ro Ro Riot said...

Okay, you guys crack me up. Miss all of you THIS MUCH.

Rachel Anderson said...

LOVE IT! Only fitting you should all reunite at the place of my birth twenty-five years ago!