May 21, 2010

"Job" your memory

This past week I was hired for my first "real" job. I've been thinking
a lot about the random jobs I have had, thanks to being a college student
for so long. For instance, I bet you didn't know that I helped launch this baby
on its first test flight.

Some of the other random ones:

book binder
gymnastics coach
dorm mom and campus tour guide to future American Indian scholars
Substitute teacher
Compassionate listener for a crisis hotline

Some of the ones I've liked:

Production Assistant at the Missionary Training Center
Therapist Intern
Housesitter

Some of the one's I didn't:

Receptionist
Location Manager for a feature film

3 comments:

Ro Ro Riot said...

So what is your real job? Remember location scouting for that film? Remember that guy that wanted to trade his home for his daughter basically?

Carrie said...

wow I forgot about that! Didn't he say something like "You must use her in your movie, she is VERY attractive."

Hayley said...

This is my daughter, "Sleeps a Lot." Find her a good dorm room, please.